Building the new Temple of Automotive Style over the ashes of youth and stupidity, and just enjoying the whole ride. There was a time when I swore that if I ever heard the Beach Boys’ 409 played at 80 decibels again, I’d have killed myself. You see, I was a product of the 1980’s car … Continue reading
- Salsa and Whipped Cream
- Driving the Redline
- 2013 Detroit AutoRama Great 8
- Advance coverage of the 61st Detroit AutoRama
- Learn how to draw a muscle car the Problem Child Kustoms way!
- A tutorial on line weight with PCK Studio!
- Learn how to draw a hot rod truck the Problem Child Kustoms way!
- All-new prints and accessories!
- Review: How to Draw Cars Now 2-Disc Special Edition
- Automotive Storytelling: Transcending Renderings